Below are the reasonable policies of Team WHR with a short music video to make our point crystal clear. We ask that you please respect and abide by our policies so we can all continue to share our experiences while having fun together. Thank you.
Kenn of Team WHR
Social Media and Team WHR Policies:
1. Team WHR follows studios, networks, celebrities, news agencies, public relations firms, businesses, charities and individuals. Does not tweet direct spoilers or uses term [REDACTED] to remove spoilers in tweets or re-tweets. Follow backs are checked as soon as possible, typically within a week, unless away on on business, then follow backs are checked monthly. No Internet drama please.
2. Team WHR is a “real-time” tweeter (e.g. rarely goes back and checks past tweets). It is suggested to send “@” tweets (or we may miss otherwise) for interesting newsworthy tweets or posts for sharing consideration.
3. Team WHR follows a varied number of fans for each series selected for coverage and fun. Follows back as many as possible to maintain a high level of enjoyable fun social interaction. Team WHR respects each persons opinion, as such we do not tweet or retweet politics or religious content as a course of habit to respect everyone’s beliefs. Team WHR does support charity programs and may retweet same.
4. Team WHR Maintains our dedicated WormholeRiders News Agency Twitter account to follow actors, celebrities, and or content creators as well as fans and admirers of same. Team WHR has been created for each distinct series we review or report on at our dedicated Convention Corners, Movie Magic, or Main WormholeRiders Dot Com web site while programs are being broadcast. May tweet spoilers during live broadcasts, so if you do not like spoilers, it is suggested that you mute such threads since many of our followers are tweeting live. Series accounts follow backs are checked weekly after each program has broadcast.
5. Team WHR filters out all troll accounts, attack accounts, pornographic, and or spammer accounts. WormholeRiders (Team WHR) is not interested in purchasing followers or following back accounts that do not interact or are found to be fake accounts created to artificially increase follow numbers. Quality over quantity is desired.
Contributed Articles to WHR:
Any and all news articles, images, audio or videos, interviews, and or any other contributions, once submitted, agreed to be submitted and or subsequently posted at any WormholeRiders News Agency web site, are not removed, except at the sole discretion of management or by prior written agreement documenting said agreement prior to being published, and or posted on the Internet. All Rights Are Reserved.
Team Member Code of Conduct:
All Team WHR members and or WormholeRiders News Agency contributors agree to follow the reasonable Standards and Policies of WHR without exception whether acting as a representative of Team WHR or not, and or at any and all social media Internet web sites, and or live events to which they are assigned. Attacking individuals, groups, actors or creators of entertainment products will not be tolerated or condoned. All communications with WormholeRiders News Agency are confidential, subject to recording and archive, requiring written permission from WormholeRiders News Agency prior to disclosure.
# # #